Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Vantec ThermoFlow TF8025 8cm Case Fan

After Vantec ThermoFlow TF8025 8cm Case Fan
has show.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT Vantec ThermoFlow TF8025 8cm Case Fan FOR YOU :



Vantec TF8025 case fan is a powerful cooling solution for today's desktop computers. The temperature control sensor adjusts the fan speed automatically, keeping the noise level at the lowest by changing the speed. With durable 80mm blades, the fan minimizes power consumptions and maximizes cooling performances. In addition, the double ball bearing fan ensures extended fan life. Whether youa€ re arming one desktop or several workstations, equipping this first-rate cooling fan will ensure you solid protection and superior value. Type: Case Fan Bearing Type: 2 Ball RPM: 1950-3400 RPM Air Flow: 23.8-41.6 CFM Noise Level: 25.5-37.5 dBA Power Connector: 3 / 4 Pin Color: Black Compatibility: Case





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment