Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Panasonic Panafax UF-7200 Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome

After Panasonic Panafax UF-7200 Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome
has released.I follow its information.I think the item is so interesting and useful I really like it!.
So,I pround to guide you about it.I would like you to know about the information and the feature.I took the picture and the its feature for you here.This vertion is fashionable and easy to use.Its characteristics same as the picture.I hope you will love it same as me.


THIS IS THE INFORMATION ABOUT Panasonic Panafax UF-7200 Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome FOR YOU :



Reliable performance in an easy to use desktop design. The Panafax UF-7200 high volume workstation is designed to handle the needs of today's busy offices or midsize workgroups. With standard 550 sheet paper capacity, 100-page Auto Document Feeder and 19ppm print engine the UF-7200 is built for true office productivity. Take faxing to a whole level with features that every office should have. With the standard 10/100 Ethernet and USB 1.1 communications port the Panafax UF-7200 is also a robust workgroup laser printer operating at 19ppm with 600 dpi image quality. With user friendly features like the QERTY keyboard for easy station programming, 10,000 page all-in-one toner cartridge, large easy to pull out paper draw and advanced network device management software you can rest assured the Panafax UF-7200 will not be the bottleneck in your office.





 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment